- 4 cups maida
- 3 tbsp yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- Kebab as per your preference
- Except for kebab, mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make pizza dough.
- Cut dough into stripes and roll them out to make a flat surface
- Cut kebab of your choice size size as the dough to place them on top of the dough and arrange spirally.
- Brush with butter, chill flakes and lemon sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes on high temperature.
- Serve with spicy sauce.
By Indrani Sen, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
An effortless home baked eggless pineapple cream cake that not only smells heavenly but also tastes delicious.
Perfect for any occasion, Chocolate Milkshake is a guaranteed crowd puller!
A lip-smacking, delicious and healthy breakfast for all age groups!
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you