Recipe Baked Kebab Spiral
- 4 cups maida
- 3 tbsp yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- Kebab as per your preference
- Except for kebab, mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make pizza dough.
- Cut dough into stripes and roll them out to make a flat surface
- Cut kebab of your choice size size as the dough to place them on top of the dough and arrange spirally.
- Brush with butter, chill flakes and lemon sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes on high temperature.
- Serve with spicy sauce.
Kadai paneer is a traditional Indian masala dish, full of aroma and irresistible in taste. It is also a rich source of protein & calcium.
Rich in calcium and protein, Palak Paneer recipe is full of taste and nutrition making it a wholesome meal!
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Serve this super healthy milkshake/snack to kids to satisfy their cravings as well as taste buds.
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you
1800 425 5868