Recipe Baked Kebab Spiral
- 4 cups maida
- 3 tbsp yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- Kebab as per your preference
- Except for kebab, mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make pizza dough.
- Cut dough into stripes and roll them out to make a flat surface
- Cut kebab of your choice size size as the dough to place them on top of the dough and arrange spirally.
- Brush with butter, chill flakes and lemon sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes on high temperature.
- Serve with spicy sauce.
Incorporating all the goodness of Curd… this no-fuss quick recipe tastes great and keeps your tummy healthy!
Best for the festive or special occasion, Payasam is quick to make without any hassle. Prepare this dish to make your day special!
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
A wholesome meal in itself, serve this healthy milkshake to kids during snack time.
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you
1800 425 5868