Recipe Baked Kebab Spiral
- 4 cups maida
- 3 tbsp yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- Kebab as per your preference
- Except for kebab, mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make pizza dough.
- Cut dough into stripes and roll them out to make a flat surface
- Cut kebab of your choice size size as the dough to place them on top of the dough and arrange spirally.
- Brush with butter, chill flakes and lemon sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes on high temperature.
- Serve with spicy sauce.
By Indrani Sen, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
An effortless home baked eggless pineapple cream cake that not only smells heavenly but also tastes delicious.
One of the most popular snacks across India, dahi vada is a perfect combination of health and taste.
Perfect for any occasion, Chocolate Milkshake is a guaranteed crowd puller!
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you
1800 425 5868