Recipe Bread Pudding
- 2 slices of bread cut into cubes.
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2/ tin condensed milk
- 1 lime juice and its zest
- 1 tbsp of raisins and cinnamon powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 oC for half an hour.
- Serve hot or cold as preferred.
By Sunita Vaznaik, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
Turn leftover bread into an easy dessert with just a few simple ingredients without much effort.
A Bengali delicacy made of paneer balls dipped in flavoured condensed milk, rasmalai is a crowd pleaser!
Incorporating all the goodness of Curd… this no-fuss quick recipe tastes great and keeps your tummy healthy!
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you
1800 425 5868