- 2 slices of bread cut into cubes.
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2/ tin condensed milk
- 1 lime juice and its zest
- 1 tbsp of raisins and cinnamon powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 oC for half an hour.
- Serve hot or cold as preferred.
High minerals and vitamins content along with the goodness of dry fruits make gajar halwa a mouth-watering and a healthy dessert!
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Try out this super quick and easy healthy recipe to give your kids the added nutrition for their snack time.
Soft and spongy rasgullas make for a delicious dessert! This easy to make delicacy will surely melt in your mouth.
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you