- 2 slices of bread cut into cubes.
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2/ tin condensed milk
- 1 lime juice and its zest
- 1 tbsp of raisins and cinnamon powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 oC for half an hour.
- Serve hot or cold as preferred.
By Pooja Misra, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
Sure to stratify sweet cravings, the cake rolls are the easiest and fanciest dessert to make. Try it at home today!
Incorporating all the goodness of Curd… this no-fuss quick recipe tastes great and keeps your tummy healthy!
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Serve this super healthy milkshake/snack to kids to satisfy their cravings as well as taste buds.
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you