Recipe Chocolate Avocado Milkshake
The measure of ingredients will serve 1 person.
- JERSEY Chocolate Thickshake – 2
- Avocado – 1/2
- Superfood Porridge (substitutes can be oats and some nuts)
- Honey and sprinklers for garnish
- Scoop out half avocado pulp into the blender.
- Add JERSEY Chocolate flavour Thickshake, made with 100% real milk.
- Also add superfood porridge, about two tablespoon. (If using oats and nuts as substitute here, lightly toast them in a pan and grind them separately when cool in order before adding it to the milkshake blender jar).
- Blend together to get the healthy milkshake for kids and others.
- Serve milkshake in a tall glass with its rim covered in honey and sprinklers.
A royal dish rich in creamy gravy and high on protein and iron!
A Crunchy #JerseyInstaRecipe by Ms. Rujuta
A Delicious and Crunchy mango-filled ice cream ball dipped in custard, that will make you drool at every bite.
By Zaitoon Hameed, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
An easy at home savoury baking recipe that is sure to become a staple for parties and easy snacking!
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you
1800 425 5868