The measure of ingredients will serve 1 person.
- JERSEY Chocolate Thickshake – 2
- Avocado – 1/2
- Superfood Porridge (substitutes can be oats and some nuts)
- Honey and sprinklers for garnish
- Scoop out half avocado pulp into the blender.
- Add JERSEY Chocolate flavour Thickshake, made with 100% real milk.
- Also add superfood porridge, about two tablespoon. (If using oats and nuts as substitute here, lightly toast them in a pan and grind them separately when cool in order before adding it to the milkshake blender jar).
- Blend together to get the healthy milkshake for kids and others.
- Serve milkshake in a tall glass with its rim covered in honey and sprinklers.
By Indrani Sen, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
An effortless home baked eggless pineapple cream cake that not only smells heavenly but also tastes delicious.
One of the most popular snacks across India, dahi vada is a perfect combination of health and taste.
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Try out this super quick and easy healthy recipe to give your kids the added nutrition for their snack time.
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you