Recipe Chocolate Milkshake
The measure of ingredients will serve 2 people ideally.
- JERSEY Milk-1- 2 Cups.
- Cocoa Powder- Approximately 1/8th of a cup. Please note that this might differ according to your taste preference.
- Ice-cream- Chocolate flavour.
- Sugar to taste.
- Chocolate Shavings (Optional).
- Whipped cream (Optional).
- Espresso Powder if you want to give a mocha flavour to the milkshake (Optional).
- Take frozen ice-cream and put it in the blender.
- Add milk. You can use whole milk or skimmed milk depending on what you use.
- Add the cocoa powder to the combination of ingredients.
- To get a thick milkshake you can add whipped cream.
- Blend these together to get the perfect milkshake.
- You can put the chocolate shavings on top to serve
Perfect for any occasion, Chocolate Milkshake is a guaranteed crowd puller!
Best for the festive or special occasion, Payasam is quick to make without any hassle. Prepare this dish to make your day special!
Matar Paneer is a healthy dish, high in protein and calcium. It is easy on the digestive system as well.
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you
1800 425 5868