The measure of ingredients will serve 2 people ideally.
- JERSEY Milk-1- 2 Cups.
- Cocoa Powder- Approximately 1/8th of a cup. Please note that this might differ according to your taste preference.
- Ice-cream- Chocolate flavour.
- Sugar to taste.
- Chocolate Shavings (Optional).
- Whipped cream (Optional).
- Espresso Powder if you want to give a mocha flavour to the milkshake (Optional).
- Take frozen ice-cream and put it in the blender.
- Add milk. You can use whole milk or skimmed milk depending on what you use.
- Add the cocoa powder to the combination of ingredients.
- To get a thick milkshake you can add whipped cream.
- Blend these together to get the perfect milkshake.
- You can put the chocolate shavings on top to serve
A lip-smacking, delicious and healthy breakfast for all age groups!
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Try out this super quick and easy healthy recipe to give your kids the added nutrition for their snack time.
A Bengali delicacy made of paneer balls dipped in flavoured condensed milk, rasmalai is a crowd pleaser!
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you