Recipe Curd rice
- 2 cups of cooked white rice.
- 250 gms of JERSEY Curd.
- Mustard seeds.
- 2-3 Green chillies, finely chopped.
- 2 dried Red chillies.
- Coriander Leaves.
- Ginger, finely chopped.
- Curry Leaves.
- Salt to Taste.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the mustard seeds in the heated oil.
- When the seeds begin to crackle, add finely chopped ginger and chillies along with the curry leaves and red chillies.
- Saute until the mixture is well fried.Keep it aside.
- In the meantime, mix the curd and rice separately in a bowl and add salt according to your taste.
- Add coriander leaves to the curd rice mixture.
- Add the spice mixture on top of the curd rice.
- Saute a little and mix well.
One of the most popular snacks across India, dahi vada is a perfect combination of health and taste.
Best for the festive or special occasion, Payasam is quick to make without any hassle. Prepare this dish to make your day special!
By Zaitoon Hameed, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
An easy at home savoury baking recipe that is sure to become a staple for parties and easy snacking!
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you
1800 425 5868