Recipe Curd rice
- 2 cups of cooked white rice.
- 250 gms of JERSEY Curd.
- Mustard seeds.
- 2-3 Green chillies, finely chopped.
- 2 dried Red chillies.
- Coriander Leaves.
- Ginger, finely chopped.
- Curry Leaves.
- Salt to Taste.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the mustard seeds in the heated oil.
- When the seeds begin to crackle, add finely chopped ginger and chillies along with the curry leaves and red chillies.
- Saute until the mixture is well fried.Keep it aside.
- In the meantime, mix the curd and rice separately in a bowl and add salt according to your taste.
- Add coriander leaves to the curd rice mixture.
- Add the spice mixture on top of the curd rice.
- Saute a little and mix well.
A royal dish rich in creamy gravy and high on protein and iron!
By Indrani Sen, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
An effortless home baked eggless pineapple cream cake that not only smells heavenly but also tastes delicious.
Kadai paneer is a traditional Indian masala dish, full of aroma and irresistible in taste. It is also a rich source of protein & calcium.
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you
1800 425 5868