The measure of ingredients will serve 2 people ideally.
- 1 cup vermicelli.
- ½ cup sugar.
- Crushed cardamom
- 500 ml JERSEY milk.
- 2 tablespoon JERSEY Ghee.
- Some finely chopped dry fruits.
- Heat up ghee in a pan.
- Fry dry fruits and keep them aside for garnish later.
- Add ghee to the pan if required and fry vermicelli on low flame until it turns light golden brown.
- Now add milk and sugar to the pan and boil it until vermicelli is fully cooked. Keep stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Add crushed cardamom and dry fruits that we had fried earlier to the pan and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve it by garnishing with dry fruits.
Rich in calcium and protein, Palak Paneer recipe is full of taste and nutrition making it a wholesome meal!
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Serve this super healthy milkshake/snack to kids to satisfy their cravings as well as taste buds.
Perfect for any occasion, Chocolate Milkshake is a guaranteed crowd puller!
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you
1800 425 5868