The measure of ingredients will serve 2 people ideally.
- 1 cup vermicelli.
- ½ cup sugar.
- Crushed cardamom
- 500 ml JERSEY milk.
- 2 tablespoon JERSEY Ghee.
- Some finely chopped dry fruits.
- Heat up ghee in a pan.
- Fry dry fruits and keep them aside for garnish later.
- Add ghee to the pan if required and fry vermicelli on low flame until it turns light golden brown.
- Now add milk and sugar to the pan and boil it until vermicelli is fully cooked. Keep stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Add crushed cardamom and dry fruits that we had fried earlier to the pan and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve it by garnishing with dry fruits.
Most sought after vegetarian dish, the creamy & spicy Paneer Butter Masala is easy to make yet simply irresistible!
Best for the festive or special occasion, Payasam is quick to make without any hassle. Prepare this dish to make your day special!
Rich in both taste and aroma, make this dish to soak in all the goodness of your favourite rice and ghee.
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you