The measure of ingredients will serve 1 person.
- JERSEY Strawberry Thickshake – 2
- Oats – 1 cup
- Handful of any available nuts/ dry fruits of choice (Eg. pistachio, almonds, pecan nuts)
- Peanut butter and chocolate chip for garnish
- Lightly toast the oats in a dry pan for about 1 minute until light brown and let it cool by spreading it out on a flat surface or plate.
- Once cool add the toasted oats to the blender.
- Also add nuts/ dry fruits of your choice to the blender.
- Now add JERSEY Strawberry flavour Thickshake, made with 100% real milk.
- Blend together to get the healthy milkshake for kids and others.
- Serve milkshake in a tall glass with its rim covered in peanut butter and sprinkle from chocolate chips on top.
A royal dish rich in creamy gravy and high on protein and iron!
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
A wholesome meal in itself, serve this healthy milkshake to kids during snack time.
Best for the festive or special occasion, Payasam is quick to make without any hassle. Prepare this dish to make your day special!
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you