Here is an unresistible and profitable opportunity for you to start your own business with the leading milk industry in South India. Start your business now with Godrej Jersey by applying for a Jersey Milk Parlour and make way for a successful journey ahead
- Excellent opportunity for those interested to become entrepreneurs & own the business.
- Requires very small investment and working capital to set up and operate the parlour.
- Franchisee-based business model empowers you and gives you greater ROI.
- Company supports you in this journey while the business grows.
- Become the Brand ambassador of Godrej JERSEY and help in reaching out to consumers who are in need of milk and milk products.
Want to become a Jersey Parlour Franchise?
You need to fulfill these criteria:
- Franchisee should provide an interest-free refundable security deposit of Rs.10,000/- to commence the business.
- Shop area - Minimum 10”x12” ft should be available with Franchisee either on Rent/Own place in a residential /semi-commercial locality.
- Shop security deposit should be borne by the Franchisee. Support will be provided for Shop rent and Electricity bill claims as per the SOP of the company.
- Franchisee will have to invest in one 300 Ltrs Bottle Cooler, one 320 Ltrs – VC Cooler for milk and milk products, and One 400 Ltrs GT –Deep Freezer for ice creams.
- Interior and exterior branding of the shop will be done by the company as per the norms (Includes GSB, Internal wall boards, Pole Board, Wall painting).
- Cash counter, Chairs, tables, cashier chair should be bought by the Franchisee as per the design and colour decided by the company.
- Franchisee should obtain the required power connections load permission to the shop and other statutory requirements.
- Franchisee should not sell any other dairy products and liquid beverages.
- Franchisee is allowed to sell only Bread, Eggs and Water in the Parlour.
- Shop should be kept open for business between 6.00 AM and 10 PM (Lunch Break of 1 hour ie. Between 1.00 PM and 2 PM).
- Franchisee should possess a bank account and will be required to submit identity proofs.