Recipe Chocolate Milkshake
The measure of ingredients will serve 2 people ideally.
- JERSEY Milk-1- 2 Cups.
- Cocoa Powder- Approximately 1/8th of a cup. Please note that this might differ according to your taste preference.
- Ice-cream- Chocolate flavour.
- Sugar to taste.
- Chocolate Shavings (Optional).
- Whipped cream (Optional).
- Espresso Powder if you want to give a mocha flavour to the milkshake (Optional).
- Take frozen ice-cream and put it in the blender.
- Add milk. You can use whole milk or skimmed milk depending on what you use.
- Add the cocoa powder to the combination of ingredients.
- To get a thick milkshake you can add whipped cream.
- Blend these together to get the perfect milkshake.
- You can put the chocolate shavings on top to serve
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Serve this super healthy milkshake/snack to kids to satisfy their cravings as well as taste buds.
A traditional touch to #JerseyGheeStories by Pavithra Durairaj
Donuts, but with a desi twist. Who said traditional desserts can't be fun?
A royal dish rich in creamy gravy and high on protein and iron!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you