Recipe Banoffee Granola Milkshake
The measure of ingredients will serve 1 person.
- JERSEY Banoffee Thickshake – 2
- Granola – 1 cup
- Handful of any available seeds of choice (Eg. pumpkin, sunflower, chia seeds)
- Couple of marshmallows for garnish
- Add granola and seeds of your choice to the grinder and grind them until smooth.
- Add JERSEY Banoffee flavour Thickshake, made with 100% real milk.
- Blend together to get the healthy milkshake for kids and others.
- Serve milkshake in a tall glass shredding a couple of marshmallows on top.
By Pooja Misra, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
Sure to stratify sweet cravings, the cake rolls are the easiest and fanciest dessert to make. Try it at home today!
Kadai paneer is a traditional Indian masala dish, full of aroma and irresistible in taste. It is also a rich source of protein & calcium.
Soft and spongy rasgullas make for a delicious dessert! This easy to make delicacy will surely melt in your mouth.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you