Are you tired of eating the same traditional home food every single day? Well, we have an excellent and simple recipe that will fill your home with a spicy and beautiful aroma that will make you crave for more. Here's Mr. Lalit Makhija presenting his version of Paneer Makhani Dum Biriyani.
- Basmati Rice
- Pav Bhaji masala
- Whole black pepper
- Bay leaves
- Desi Ghee
- Fresh Cream
- Red chilli powder
- Meat masala
- Kitchen king masala
- Dried Fenugreek leaves
- Take a pan and pour some water to boil.
- As the water begins to boil, drop in some cloves, bay leaves, black pepper, cinnamon, a slice of lemon, salt, cardamom, and rice.
- Cook until the rice is partially cooked. It should be 3/4 cooked.
- Once done, strain and drain the water.
- Take another pan and add some ghee, chop some onion and drop it in the ghee.
- As the onion begins to change its colour, add tomatoes, garlic, ginger, cumin, cashews.
- Sprinkle some salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, pav bhaji masala, meat masala, kitchen king masala and saute well.
- When you notice the masala has been cooked, pour a little water and boil it approximately for 8-10 minutes to get a consistent gravy.
- Now let the gravy cook down. Then take the gravy and blend it to make it as a paste.
- Add some curd, milk cream, paneer, dry fenugreek and fried onion and give it a good stir.
- In a pan pour some ghee or butter and add the paneer gravy that was just made as a layer.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and fried onion and now make a layer with rice and sprinkle the coriander and fried onions again.
- Repeat the layering process until none is left.
- Now cover it with a lid and place it on a Tawa for at least 15 minutes.
- Then add a charcoal stem over it to give it a good aroma.
Your delicious Paneer Makhani Dum Biriyani is ready to serve!
#JerseyInstaRecipe courtesy - Mr. Lalit Makhija