- 2 cups of cooked white rice.
- 250 gms of JERSEY Curd.
- Mustard seeds.
- 2-3 Green chillies, finely chopped.
- 2 dried Red chillies.
- Coriander Leaves.
- Ginger, finely chopped.
- Curry Leaves.
- Salt to Taste.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the mustard seeds in the heated oil.
- When the seeds begin to crackle, add finely chopped ginger and chillies along with the curry leaves and red chillies.
- Saute until the mixture is well fried.Keep it aside.
- In the meantime, mix the curd and rice separately in a bowl and add salt according to your taste.
- Add coriander leaves to the curd rice mixture.
- Add the spice mixture on top of the curd rice.
- Saute a little and mix well.
A traditional touch to #JerseyGheeStories by Pavithra Durairaj
Donuts, but with a desi twist. Who said traditional desserts can't be fun?
Best for the festive or special occasion, Payasam is quick to make without any hassle. Prepare this dish to make your day special!
By Pooja Misra, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
Sure to stratify sweet cravings, the cake rolls are the easiest and fanciest dessert to make. Try it at home today!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you