Recipe Curd rice
- 2 cups of cooked white rice.
- 250 gms of JERSEY Curd.
- Mustard seeds.
- 2-3 Green chillies, finely chopped.
- 2 dried Red chillies.
- Coriander Leaves.
- Ginger, finely chopped.
- Curry Leaves.
- Salt to Taste.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the mustard seeds in the heated oil.
- When the seeds begin to crackle, add finely chopped ginger and chillies along with the curry leaves and red chillies.
- Saute until the mixture is well fried.Keep it aside.
- In the meantime, mix the curd and rice separately in a bowl and add salt according to your taste.
- Add coriander leaves to the curd rice mixture.
- Add the spice mixture on top of the curd rice.
- Saute a little and mix well.
A chilling Kulfi #JerseyInstaRecipe by Suman Agrawal
It's summer, and you simply cannot live without that perfect Kesar Kulfi with falooda.
A Crunchy #JerseyInstaRecipe by Ms. Rujuta
A Delicious and Crunchy mango-filled ice cream ball dipped in custard, that will make you drool at every bite.
Incorporating all the goodness of Curd… this no-fuss quick recipe tastes great and keeps your tummy healthy!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you