- 2 cups of cooked white rice.
- 250 gms of JERSEY Curd.
- Mustard seeds.
- 2-3 Green chillies, finely chopped.
- 2 dried Red chillies.
- Coriander Leaves.
- Ginger, finely chopped.
- Curry Leaves.
- Salt to Taste.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the mustard seeds in the heated oil.
- When the seeds begin to crackle, add finely chopped ginger and chillies along with the curry leaves and red chillies.
- Saute until the mixture is well fried.Keep it aside.
- In the meantime, mix the curd and rice separately in a bowl and add salt according to your taste.
- Add coriander leaves to the curd rice mixture.
- Add the spice mixture on top of the curd rice.
- Saute a little and mix well.
Rich in calcium and protein, Palak Paneer recipe is full of taste and nutrition making it a wholesome meal!
A healthy Multigrain #JerseyInstaRecipe by Jayshree Mehta
A wholesome, healthy & delicious dessert made up of multigrain, fruits, and veggies.
A Sweet and Creamy #JerseyInstaRecipe by Karthik Narayanan
Creamy by nature, sweet by taste and healthy by nutrition, this Kheer will make you feel on cloud 9.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you