Recipe Bread Pudding
- 2 slices of bread cut into cubes.
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2/ tin condensed milk
- 1 lime juice and its zest
- 1 tbsp of raisins and cinnamon powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 oC for half an hour.
- Serve hot or cold as preferred.
A Sweet and Creamy #JerseyInstaRecipe by Karthik Narayanan
Creamy by nature, sweet by taste and healthy by nutrition, this Kheer will make you feel on cloud 9.
A healthy Multigrain #JerseyInstaRecipe by Jayshree Mehta
A wholesome, healthy & delicious dessert made up of multigrain, fruits, and veggies.
By Pooja Misra, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
Sure to stratify sweet cravings, the cake rolls are the easiest and fanciest dessert to make. Try it at home today!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you