Recipe Bread Pudding
- 2 slices of bread cut into cubes.
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2/ tin condensed milk
- 1 lime juice and its zest
- 1 tbsp of raisins and cinnamon powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 oC for half an hour.
- Serve hot or cold as preferred.
A healthy Multigrain #JerseyInstaRecipe by Jayshree Mehta
A wholesome, healthy & delicious dessert made up of multigrain, fruits, and veggies.
Santhi Rabba adds a scoop of fun to #JerseyGheeStories!
A simple 5-step recipe? Yes! A fire-less recipe at that? Double yes!
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
A wholesome meal in itself, serve this healthy milkshake to kids during snack time.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you