Recipe Bread Pudding
- 2 slices of bread cut into cubes.
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2/ tin condensed milk
- 1 lime juice and its zest
- 1 tbsp of raisins and cinnamon powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 oC for half an hour.
- Serve hot or cold as preferred.
One of the most popular snacks across India, dahi vada is a perfect combination of health and taste.
A royal dish rich in creamy gravy and high on protein and iron!
High minerals and vitamins content along with the goodness of dry fruits make gajar halwa a mouth-watering and a healthy dessert!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you