Recipe Pumpkin Malpua
This #JerseyInstaRecipe by Ms Tumpa Roy is an Indian Dish with a Pumpkin squash which is not only sweet but healthy too!
- Pumpkin - 500gram
- Flour - 100-150grams
- Semolina - 75-100grams
- Milk -1 & 1/2,cups
- Sugar - 3 cups
- Water - 1 cup
- Dryfruits - 3 tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder
- Vegetable oil - 1 &1/2 cup
- Take the pumpkin and peel the skin off and chop the pumpkin.
- Using 2 cups of water boil the chopped pumpkin until soft and drain.
- Transfer the boiled pumpkin to a large bowl and mash well.
- Add flour, semolina, dry fruits, ghee, salt, cardamom powder to the mashed pumpkin. Mix very well.
- Add milk to a thick batter. Beat the batter very well and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a non-stick frying pan. When hot, reduce the heat. Take one ladleful of the batter and pour it into the pan.
- Fry on slow heat until brown on both sides.
- Take out the fried Malpua from the oil.
- Repeat the same process with rest of the batter.
- Heat the sugar syrup, dip the Malpua into the sugar syrup and transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with nuts.
Sweet and healthy Pumpkin Malpua is ready to serve!
#JerseyInstaRecipe courtesy - Tumpa Roy
A Sweet and Creamy #JerseyInstaRecipe by Karthik Narayanan
Creamy by nature, sweet by taste and healthy by nutrition, this Kheer will make you feel on cloud 9.
A Crunchy #JerseyInstaRecipe by Ms. Rujuta
A Delicious and Crunchy mango-filled ice cream ball dipped in custard, that will make you drool at every bite.
By Indrani Sen, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
An effortless home baked eggless pineapple cream cake that not only smells heavenly but also tastes delicious.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you