The measure of ingredients will serve 2 people ideally.
- 250 gm JERSEY Paneer.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 5 chopped tomatoes.
- 1 green chillies.
- 6 crushed garlic.
- 1 inch chopped ginger.
- 2 julienned capsicum.
- 5 red chillies.
- 1 ½ tbsp. coriander seeds.
- 1 ½ tsp crushed kasuri methi.
- ½ tsp garam masala.
- ½ cup chopped coriander.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat oil in kadai.
- Add ginger & garlic. Cook till the raw smell disappears.
- Next, add tomatoes and sauté for 8-10 minutes.
- Pound coriander seeds and red chillies to a fine powder and add to the mixture.
- Sauté until the mixture becomes a paste. Add capsicum, green chillies and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add salt, garam masala and JERSEY Paneer cubes. Sauté for 2-3 minutes till cubes soften.
- Add kasuri methi, ginger and coriander leaves. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti, naan or rice.
A traditional touch to #JerseyGheeStories by Pavithra Durairaj
Donuts, but with a desi twist. Who said traditional desserts can't be fun?
A chilling Kulfi #JerseyInstaRecipe by Suman Agrawal
It's summer, and you simply cannot live without that perfect Kesar Kulfi with falooda.
One of the most popular snacks across India, dahi vada is a perfect combination of health and taste.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you