Recipe Chocolate Avocado Milkshake
The measure of ingredients will serve 1 person.
- JERSEY Chocolate Thickshake – 2
- Avocado – 1/2
- Superfood Porridge (substitutes can be oats and some nuts)
- Honey and sprinklers for garnish
- Scoop out half avocado pulp into the blender.
- Add JERSEY Chocolate flavour Thickshake, made with 100% real milk.
- Also add superfood porridge, about two tablespoon. (If using oats and nuts as substitute here, lightly toast them in a pan and grind them separately when cool in order before adding it to the milkshake blender jar).
- Blend together to get the healthy milkshake for kids and others.
- Serve milkshake in a tall glass with its rim covered in honey and sprinklers.
A sweet cookie to indulge your sweet tooth with #JerseyGheeStories by Sakshi Ahuja.
Desi cookies? Yes, ma'am! Here's a twist in the tale your loved ones will absolutely adore.
By Sunita Vaznaik, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
Turn leftover bread into an easy dessert with just a few simple ingredients without much effort.
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
A wholesome meal in itself, serve this healthy milkshake to kids during snack time.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you