Recipe Chocolate Avocado Milkshake
The measure of ingredients will serve 1 person.
- JERSEY Chocolate Thickshake – 2
- Avocado – 1/2
- Superfood Porridge (substitutes can be oats and some nuts)
- Honey and sprinklers for garnish
- Scoop out half avocado pulp into the blender.
- Add JERSEY Chocolate flavour Thickshake, made with 100% real milk.
- Also add superfood porridge, about two tablespoon. (If using oats and nuts as substitute here, lightly toast them in a pan and grind them separately when cool in order before adding it to the milkshake blender jar).
- Blend together to get the healthy milkshake for kids and others.
- Serve milkshake in a tall glass with its rim covered in honey and sprinklers.
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Try out this super quick and easy healthy recipe to give your kids the added nutrition for their snack time.
A Crunchy #JerseyInstaRecipe by Ms. Rujuta
A Delicious and Crunchy mango-filled ice cream ball dipped in custard, that will make you drool at every bite.
Gowthami Yaswanth adds her flavour to #JerseyGheeStories with a special Rava kesari.
Rava or Sooji, call it what you want, is a delicious and healthy ingredient to start your day with.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you