A Delicious and Crunchy recipe by Ms. Rujuta Jadhav, that will make you drool at every bite. Presenting the Mangolicious Ice Cream Balls with Custard, Let's get started!
- Bread- 4 slices
- Milk- 1 cup
- Custard powder -1 tbsp
- Sugar- ¼ th cup
- Mango pieces - ½ cup
- Vanilla Icecream - ½ cup
- Chopped Nuts
- Oil- For Frying
- Take bread slices. Cut the edges.
- Place chopped mango pieces, add a small scoop of ice cream on a bread slice.
- Now lay another bread slice over it. Seal the edges carefully using little water and make balls.
- Place it in the freezer for about 15-20 mins.
- Remove from the fridge & deep fry in oil until golden brown. It will take approximately 20 - 30 seconds to fry.
- Add the custard powder and sugar to milk and bring it to a boil. Keep it in the fridge for an hour.
- Now place the custard in a bowl and place the crunchy balls in the center. Garnish it with nuts, mango pieces and Cherries.
- Just drool and enjoy the Crunchy Mangolicious Ice Cream Balls with chilled Custard.
#JerseyInstaRecipe courtesy - Ms. Rujuta Jadhav
A royal dish rich in creamy gravy and high on protein and iron!
A chilling Kulfi #JerseyInstaRecipe by Suman Agrawal
It's summer, and you simply cannot live without that perfect Kesar Kulfi with falooda.
Gowthami Yaswanth adds her flavour to #JerseyGheeStories with a special Rava kesari.
Rava or Sooji, call it what you want, is a delicious and healthy ingredient to start your day with.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you