This #JerseyInstaRecipe by Jayshree Mehta is a perfect combo of multigrain, fruits, and veggies, which make a wholesome, healthy, and delicious dessert. Do you desire to make your own? Here's how:
- Multi grain Aata - 1 Bowl
- Steam Rice - 1 Bowl
- Curd - 1 bowl
- Chili/Ginger Paste
- Oats Aata 2tbsp
- Mix Sprouts
- Tandoori Mayonnaise
- Sesame seeds ( Til)
- Sweet corn
- Coriander leaves
- Prepare multi-grain atta in quantity for future use as well.
- Take One bowl Multigrain aata, mix steam rice, Curd, Chopped Broccoli, Oats aata 2 Tbsp, Oil 2tbsp, Chili, Ginger.
- Paste ,Pinch of soda & Salt as per taste. Mix this well and make a soft dough of it keep aside for 10 mins.
- Make long tunnel of it give a half cut from centre for the filling and keep for steam.
- Cook the sprouts for 5 mins & then soak it.
- Take sprouts add little salt, sesame seeds & Tandoori Mayonnaise and mix well.
- Once the dough is cooked well take it out from the steamer and add the above sprout mixture in between where you had given a cut ( You can give more cut as well for more filling).
- Once the filling is done cut it to thick slice.
- Add toothpick to each & on top again do the dressing of sprouted mayonnaise.
- Garnish with pomegranate, Sweet corn & coriander leaves
- One can enjoy having it with dryfruit & Pomegranate Curd * Healthy to have any time anywhere.
By Pooja Misra, #HomeBakerMatters Recipe Challenge
Sure to stratify sweet cravings, the cake rolls are the easiest and fanciest dessert to make. Try it at home today!
A unique #JerseyInstaRecipe jalebi by Krishna Bhattacharya
Easy Chana Jalebi that will compel you to make some more.
Rich in calcium and protein, Palak Paneer recipe is full of taste and nutrition making it a wholesome meal!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you