Perfect shahi and healthy nankhatai to serve guests, send over to relatives, or surprise your kids! Presenting the beautiful cookie recipe via #JerseyGheeStories by Sakshi Ahuja
- 1 Maida/ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Semolina
- 70 grams Jersey Ghee in semi solid state
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 to 5 Green Cardamoms - Crushed lightly to remove the cover and the seeds kept
- Few Pistachios (Chopped)
- In a deep bowl, add the All-Purpose Flour, Semolina, and Powdered Sugar. Add Jersey Ghee and knead the dough using the ghee (do not add water). Knead well and rest it for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the microwave oven for 10 minutes.
- Take the well-rested dough and shape them into small balls. Press lightly and top them with chopped pistachios.
- Now grease the microwave tray with 1 tbsp Jersey Ghee and place nankhatai on the tray. Space them well to allow room for baking. Bake nankhatai at 170° for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take out the tray from oven. Keep aside for 5 minutes to cool. Now place them on a servng plate and garnish with rose petals and dry fruits of your choice.
#JerseyGheeStories by Sakshi Ahuja.
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
A wholesome meal in itself, serve this healthy milkshake to kids during snack time.
A traditional touch to #JerseyGheeStories by Pavithra Durairaj
Donuts, but with a desi twist. Who said traditional desserts can't be fun?
Most sought after vegetarian dish, the creamy & spicy Paneer Butter Masala is easy to make yet simply irresistible!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you