Forget the hassle of cooking. Santhi Rabba will teach us how to make the delectable Coconut Casatta, and you'll see how very easy it is to make.
- 2 cups Desiccated coconut
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 pinch Orange Food Colour
- 1/4cup Jersey Milk
- 4 tbsp Jersey Ghee
- In a wide bowl, mix desiccated coconut, milk powder, and condensed milk and knead to form a soft dough. Use milk to do so. Once the dough is ready, divide it into 2 parts. Add food color in one portion and mix well.
- Now, take a butter paper and apply 2 tbsp ghee. Put the uncoloured portion and roll with a rolling pin to form a thick rectangular bed. Roll this into a cylinder. Refrigerate for 30 min. Take another butter paper, apply ghee and follow the same process for the colored portion too.
- Roll this into a thin bed and place the uncoloured sweet portion in the middle and roll them together into a cylinder. Set this for about 10 min in the refrigerator and cut into pieces of desired sizes. Coconut casatta is ready to be served.
#JerseyGheeStories by Santhi Rabba.
A sweet cookie to indulge your sweet tooth with #JerseyGheeStories by Sakshi Ahuja.
Desi cookies? Yes, ma'am! Here's a twist in the tale your loved ones will absolutely adore.
A unique #JerseyInstaRecipe jalebi by Krishna Bhattacharya
Easy Chana Jalebi that will compel you to make some more.
A chilling Kulfi #JerseyInstaRecipe by Suman Agrawal
It's summer, and you simply cannot live without that perfect Kesar Kulfi with falooda.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you