Recipe Strawberry Oats Milkshake
The measure of ingredients will serve 1 person.
- JERSEY Strawberry Thickshake – 2
- Oats – 1 cup
- Handful of any available nuts/ dry fruits of choice (Eg. pistachio, almonds, pecan nuts)
- Peanut butter and chocolate chip for garnish
- Lightly toast the oats in a dry pan for about 1 minute until light brown and let it cool by spreading it out on a flat surface or plate.
- Once cool add the toasted oats to the blender.
- Also add nuts/ dry fruits of your choice to the blender.
- Now add JERSEY Strawberry flavour Thickshake, made with 100% real milk.
- Blend together to get the healthy milkshake for kids and others.
- Serve milkshake in a tall glass with its rim covered in peanut butter and sprinkle from chocolate chips on top.
Savour this delicious pitha #JerseyInstaRecipe by Ms. Tumpa Roy
An Indian Dish with a Pumpkin squash which is not only sweet but healthy too!
Matar Paneer is a healthy dish, high in protein and calcium. It is easy on the digestive system as well.
Soft and spongy rasgullas make for a delicious dessert! This easy to make delicacy will surely melt in your mouth.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you