A delicious and mouth-watering Methi Malai Paneer recipe by Ms. Sunita Katyal, that perfectly complements with chapati or paratha.
- 3 tbsp oil
- ¾ cup thick milk / curd
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder / dhaniya powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 cup tomato puree
- salt to taste
- Water as required
- paneer cubes
- At first, heat oil in a pan.
- Saute the paneer cubes from both sides and keep aside.
- Now, in a pan heat some oil and add the chopped onion.
- Then add cumin seed and saute well.
- Mix the tomato puree, curd, all the spices and mix well.
- Add tomato cubes and saute till the masala start to release oil.
- Now sprinkle some Kasoori Methi and saute for a minute.
- You can now add the paneer cubes and give a gentle mix.
- Add salt and garam masala in the end and cover to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Finally, serve Methi Malai Paneer with chapati or paratha.
#JerseyInstaRecipe courtesy - Ms. Sunita Katyal
A sweet cookie to indulge your sweet tooth with #JerseyGheeStories by Sakshi Ahuja.
Desi cookies? Yes, ma'am! Here's a twist in the tale your loved ones will absolutely adore.
A healthy Multigrain #JerseyInstaRecipe by Jayshree Mehta
A wholesome, healthy & delicious dessert made up of multigrain, fruits, and veggies.
Rich in calcium and protein, Palak Paneer recipe is full of taste and nutrition making it a wholesome meal!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you