Recipe Methi Malai Paneer
A delicious and mouth-watering Methi Malai Paneer recipe by Ms. Sunita Katyal, that perfectly complements with chapati or paratha.
- 3 tbsp oil
- ¾ cup thick milk / curd
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder / dhaniya powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 cup tomato puree
- salt to taste
- Water as required
- paneer cubes
- At first, heat oil in a pan.
- Saute the paneer cubes from both sides and keep aside.
- Now, in a pan heat some oil and add the chopped onion.
- Then add cumin seed and saute well.
- Mix the tomato puree, curd, all the spices and mix well.
- Add tomato cubes and saute till the masala start to release oil.
- Now sprinkle some Kasoori Methi and saute for a minute.
- You can now add the paneer cubes and give a gentle mix.
- Add salt and garam masala in the end and cover to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Finally, serve Methi Malai Paneer with chapati or paratha.
#JerseyInstaRecipe courtesy - Ms. Sunita Katyal
Gowthami Yaswanth adds her flavour to #JerseyGheeStories with a special Rava kesari.
Rava or Sooji, call it what you want, is a delicious and healthy ingredient to start your day with.
A traditional touch to #JerseyGheeStories by Pavithra Durairaj
Donuts, but with a desi twist. Who said traditional desserts can't be fun?
Santhi Rabba adds a scoop of fun to #JerseyGheeStories!
A simple 5-step recipe? Yes! A fire-less recipe at that? Double yes!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you