The measure of ingredients will serve 2 people ideally.
- 1 cup vermicelli.
- ½ cup sugar.
- Crushed cardamom
- 500 ml JERSEY milk.
- 2 tablespoon JERSEY Ghee.
- Some finely chopped dry fruits.
- Heat up ghee in a pan.
- Fry dry fruits and keep them aside for garnish later.
- Add ghee to the pan if required and fry vermicelli on low flame until it turns light golden brown.
- Now add milk and sugar to the pan and boil it until vermicelli is fully cooked. Keep stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Add crushed cardamom and dry fruits that we had fried earlier to the pan and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve it by garnishing with dry fruits.
Irrestible #JerseyGheeStories - Barfi by Suryadev Bhatt
Sticky, sweet, and healthy barfis, anyone? Grab a pen, take notes!
A flavoursome #JerseyInstaRecipe by Ms. Sunita Katyal
A delicious and mouth-watering Methi Malai Paneer recipe that perfectly complements with chapati or paratha.
A Crunchy #JerseyInstaRecipe by Ms. Rujuta
A Delicious and Crunchy mango-filled ice cream ball dipped in custard, that will make you drool at every bite.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you