The measure of ingredients will serve 2 people ideally.
- 1 cup vermicelli.
- ½ cup sugar.
- Crushed cardamom
- 500 ml JERSEY milk.
- 2 tablespoon JERSEY Ghee.
- Some finely chopped dry fruits.
- Heat up ghee in a pan.
- Fry dry fruits and keep them aside for garnish later.
- Add ghee to the pan if required and fry vermicelli on low flame until it turns light golden brown.
- Now add milk and sugar to the pan and boil it until vermicelli is fully cooked. Keep stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Add crushed cardamom and dry fruits that we had fried earlier to the pan and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve it by garnishing with dry fruits.
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Try out this super quick and easy healthy recipe to give your kids the added nutrition for their snack time.
A unique #JerseyInstaRecipe jalebi by Krishna Bhattacharya
Easy Chana Jalebi that will compel you to make some more.
Perfect for any occasion, Chocolate Milkshake is a guaranteed crowd puller!
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you