The measure of ingredients will serve 2 people ideally.
- 1 cup vermicelli.
- ½ cup sugar.
- Crushed cardamom
- 500 ml JERSEY milk.
- 2 tablespoon JERSEY Ghee.
- Some finely chopped dry fruits.
- Heat up ghee in a pan.
- Fry dry fruits and keep them aside for garnish later.
- Add ghee to the pan if required and fry vermicelli on low flame until it turns light golden brown.
- Now add milk and sugar to the pan and boil it until vermicelli is fully cooked. Keep stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Add crushed cardamom and dry fruits that we had fried earlier to the pan and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve it by garnishing with dry fruits.
Ekta Sharma's #JerseyGheeStories carry a touch of sweetness.
A coconut sweet that melts in your mouth!
Gowthami Yaswanth adds her flavour to #JerseyGheeStories with a special Rava kesari.
Rava or Sooji, call it what you want, is a delicious and healthy ingredient to start your day with.
By Celebrity Chef, Amrita Raichand
Serve this super healthy milkshake/snack to kids to satisfy their cravings as well as taste buds.
Are You A Secret Chef?
Jersey Parlour Locator
Find a Jersey store near you